15 HPN members and Housing Partnership Fund receive over $16M in awards
Housing Partnership Network is pleased to congratulate its 15 CDFI members along with its own CDFI, Housing Partnership Fund, on receiving a shared total of $16,693,000 in CDFI Fund FA and NACA Program awards in the most recent funding cycle. Awards will enable the CDFIs to increase lending and investment activity in low-income and economically distressed communities across the nation.
HPN member CDFI Fund award recipients include:
- ANDP Loan Fund
- BlueHub Loan Fund, Inc.
- Capital Impact partners
- Community Loan Fund of New Jersey, Inc. (aka New Jersey Community Capital)
- Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises, Inc.
- Low Income Investment Fund
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Mercy Loan Fund
- National Housing Trust
- Neighborhood Housing Services of NYC
- Neighborhood Lending Services, Inc.