Manager, Information Systems
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
This position is primarily responsible for providing internal customer service around all data and IT needs and plays a lead role in the planning, implementing, and managing of the software applications and infrastructure that supports operations for HPN, HPN businesses, and the network of members. This includes the assessment of available applications or technology, formulating and presenting solution options to various levels of management, influencing and orchestrating the selection process, and overseeing the implementation and key project deliverables by performing the following duties.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain project plans, conduct meetings and calls to review project plans and keep the users informed of progress against the plan
- Provide End User Training and develop documentation for all the IS systems
- Explore new technologies for future planning and potential implementation
- Assist Director of IS with strategy delivery
- Assist Director of IS to evaluate different service providers and software platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
- Serve as technical resource for different teams and projects that require technical assistance
- Communicate with vendors for purchasing of hardware, software, and other services
- Assist Desktop Support Technician as necessary
- Assist System Admin to managing users in Active Directory, Office 365 services, Salesforce and other applications as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT or related field
- Familiar with the SDLC
- Experience working on multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity
- 2-3 years of working with enterprise level applications e.g. Content Management System (CMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), (Customer Relationship Management) CRM etc.
- General knowledge of business processes and the ability to support our finance and accounting team from an IS perspective
- Experience in data analysis and migration/integration of information systems
- Project management experience and demonstrated expertise in translating information and business needs of multiple departments/business units into technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional listening and facilitative leadership skills for balancing agendas among member organizations and staff members
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards, and presenting the analysis to a diverse group (Power BI experience a plus)
- Experience in vendor management preferred
- Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) preferred
- Experience developing and reviewing policies preferred
- Ability to resolve technical issues as needed (hardware, software, networking, etc.)
- Certifications in IT preferred
- Occasional travel may be required
- Position is based in Boston, MA
Click here to apply.