About Long Island Housing Partnership, Inc.
The Long Island Housing Partnership is a private-sector initiative that invests private and public funds and expertise to create affordable housing exclusively in the Nassau & Suffolk County suburbs of New York City. The Housing Partnership builds affordable homes for low- and moderate- income Long Islanders; Assist with qualifications on affordable rental units to income restricted Long Islanders; arranges financing for socially-worthy housing developments; offers technical assistance to community housing groups, municipalities and for profit developers; and provides mortgage counseling to first-time buyers. Default & Foreclosure counseling is also provided.
- Shelters, Voucher, Home Repair, and/or Weatherization Program Activities
- Housing and/or Financial Counseling
Housing Development & Rehabilitation
- Single Family For-Sale Development
- Multi-Family For-Sale Development
- Multi-Family Rental Development
Property Management & Resident Programs
- Property Management
- Resident Services
Debt & Equity Investing
- Commercial and/or Development Lending