About Blue Hub Capital
Boston Community Capital (BCC) is a community development financial institution whose mission is to build healthy communities where low-income people live and work. We invest in projects that provide affordable housing, good jobs, and new opportunities in low-income communities, connecting these neighborhoods to the mainstream economy. Since 1985, BCC has invested more than $1.4 billion to support organizations and businesses that benefit underserved communities.
Our loans and investments have helped:
- Build or preserve close to 20,000 units of affordable housing
- Support child care facilities serving over 13,000 children
- Finance schools and youth programs serving nearly 27,000 low-income students
- Build health care facilities providing a comprehensive range of care to more than 156,000 patients
- Renovate over 3.4 million square feet of commercial real estate and community facilities in distressed communities
- Generate over 33 million kilowatt hours of solar energy
- Provide fixed-rate mortgages that have allowed over 900 families facing foreclosure to remain in their homes.
- Housing and/or Financial Counseling
Debt & Equity Investing
- Commercial and/or Development Lending
- Consumer Mortgage Lending