About Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc.
The mission of ANDP is to promote, create and preserve mixed income communities through direct development, lending, policy research and advocacy that result in the equitable distribution of affordable housing throughout the metropolitan Atlanta region. Since the onset of the foreclosure crisis, ANDP has shifted all organizational resources and focus to addressing housing recovery in Atlanta neighborhoods.
- Other Community and Economic Development
Housing Development & Rehabilitation
- Single-Family For-Sale Development
- Multi-Family For-Sale Development
- Multi-Family Rental Development
- Single-Family Rental Development
- Asset Management
Property Management & Resident Programs
- Resident Services
Debt & Equity Investing
- Commercial and/or Development Lending
- Consumer Mortgage Lending