Connect, Communicate, Collaborate
The evolving landscape of the workforce and workplace can pose challenges to our members. We've built MemberExchange as our private online community for HPN and IHP members to work smarter by harnessing the industry knowledge, skills, and creativity of the HPN membership.
- Connect - Find peers from other organizations and join Community of Practice groups
- Communicate - Ask questions, start discussions, make comments, and upload files
- Collaborate - Start work groups, work on shared documents, and innovate together
Some of the other features of MemberExchange are:
- Yellow Pages - Quick access to find a person or group, or search a complete directory of all HPN member organizations including their profile, production data, and Twitter feed
- Events - One stop for everything about the HPN semi-annual member meetings and the policy, International Housing Partnership, and housing counseling meetings. Explore these groups before, during, and after our meetings: Find logistics information, register for the meeting, and download agendas and meeting materials.
- Marketplace - In this section of MemberExchange you can:
- Search for experts within the membership
- Find or list business and partnership opportunities
- Post jobs
- Share your ideas for our industry or network
- Advertise fee-for-service products
- Arrange a staff exchange with another member
How to Join MemberExchange
Any individual that works for one of our member organizations is able to join MemberExchange with their work email address. Click on any MemberExchange logo on our website (including the one on this page) to be brought to the login page, which contains instructions on how to create an account.